Naturally Lower Your Cholesterol & Risk of Heart Disease
Aloe Ferox is used to lower cholesterol naturally. According to a study published in the British Medical Journal (2000), beta sitosterol which is found in Aloe Ferox helps to lower cholesterol. By improving circulation and lowering cholesterol, Aloe Ferox can help lower the risk of heart disease. Aloe Ferox is a native plant of the Cape region in South Africa. It naturally contains over 130 biologically active compounds. Our Whole Leaf Aloe Ferox caps contain both the aloin rich, raw bitter sap and the dried leaf for its polysaccharides, glyconutrients, chlorophyll, fiber, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fatty acids.
- Lower Cholesterol naturally
- Heart Helath
- 60 Vegan Capsules
- Contains the whole leaf of the Aloe Ferox plant - bitter extract (dried sap) and leaf powder (after the sap has drained out of the leaf when harvested, the entire leaf is dried and ground into a fine powder)
- Nutrients in Aloe Ferox whole leaf includes 20 amino acids, most vitamins, ionic minerals, essential fatty acids, chlorophyll, fiber and glyco-nutrients
- Supports immune function, particularly in the digestive tract
- Supports normal flow of bile from the liver
- Packaged in Miron Violet Glass for maximum potency and freshness
- Aloe Ferox Leaf Powder - 250mg **
- Aloe Ferox Bitter Extract - 188mg **
**Daily Value not established
Most people use 2 capsules daily to help lower cholesterol
Some people need only take 1 capsule daily. Aloe Ferox Whole Leaf capsules are typically used daily for 90 days then 3 to 4 times weekly as maintenance.
For children, pregnant and lactating women or people with chronic disease, consult your doctor for proper usage.
Miron Violet Glass Packaging
Lengthening product durability and potency. Protecting and preserving nutritional value.
Please note that our statements about the healing properties of aloe ferox are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.